Agent Dash was originally released in 2012, using a custom in-house C++ engine. In 2015, a new version was created using Unity3D.
- Store / economy /purchase systems
- Conversion of key systems from custom engine to Unity3D.
- Social integration with Facebook and Game Center including sharing, synchronising save data to remote servers, achievements, invite system and leaderboards
- Gameplay servers
- Save data system
- Player notifications, including iOS local notifications and remote, in game messaging systems.
- UI development
- General gameplay development
- Continued development and maintenance